Before the world of internet and online shopping took over, using a body wash was considered a luxury. It would be one of those things you received only if you had a relative abroad who came back bearing gifts. Also considered a prized possession, a body wash back in the days was a symbol of novelty and a sign of luxurious bathing experience.
Things are different today and everything is available and even made in India! Just like the new ITC’s leading personal care brand Vivel Body Wash. Available in two fragrances – Lavender Almond Oil Body Wash ( for dry winters) and Mint & Cucumber Body Wash (perfect for summers). It comes at an introductory price of INR 40 for a 100 ml bottle.
So, are you soap user? Or are you on the fence between a soap and a body wash? Let me just make the choice easier for you. Here are my top reasons to use a body wash over a bar of soap.
- Hygiene – If you share a bathroom with someone, using a soap could mean sharing that as well. Not really hygienic, if you think about it. Body hair sometimes gets stuck on the bar of soap and more often than not, the soap just slips from your hand. Body washes, on the other hand, are not only easy to use but are super hygienic even if they are shared between multiple people.
- Wastage – Have you ever used an entire bar of soap? No, right? However, you can use your body wash till the very last drop which means you can make the most of every penny spent. Soaps often leave residue on the soap dish or on the rack, unlike the body wash.
- Travel-friendly – Carrying a soap means carrying it in an airtight soap case and making sure that the soap dries up before you pack. You still can’t guarantee a mess-free experience. The Vivel body wash, on the other hand, comes securely packed with a safety cap for spill-proof travel. Not just that, the product comes in packaging of 100 ml and is absolutely safe to carry on an aeroplane. Bonus?
- Thorough Cleaning – You always need a separate scrub or a pumice stone when you use a bar of soap for a thorough cleaning or exfoliation. The Vivel body wash comes with a loofah and does the same job in one go.
- Pricing – The Vivel body wash is priced at 40 rupees for a 100 ml bottle and it also comes with a loofah! So it is a cost-effective upgrade from your regular bar of soap.
I have been using the Vivel Lavender Almond Oil Body for the last two weeks and here is my review –
The lavender body wash smells divine and leaves you feeling fresh and fragrant. It quickly lathers up on the loofah (The introductory pack comes with a free loofah – who doesn’t like freebies?). You just need a coin-sized amount to lather up and remove all the dead skin cells.
Vivel Body washes come with natural extracts and ingredients and leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised. I have dry skin and often body washes leave my skin feeling dry and stretched. However, with the Vivel lavender almond oil body wash, my skin feels like never before. So, it’s safe to say that this body wash is definitely #BetterThanSoap.
If you decide to give this a try, let me know your experience in the comments section below. Hope you have a wonderful day!
To shop click on the link https://amzn.to/3238mei