We had promised to cover men fashion on Moda Ninja and after tips on how to pick the perfect suit, we thought shoes should be next. Here is five kinds of shoes a guy should own, after all we at Moda Ninja love our shoes and do judge a guy by his shoes.
- Black Oxfords: The one shoe every man should own is a black lace-up (preferably) pair of black formal leather shoes. Nothing spells formal better than a pair of black leather oxfords with leather soles (no rubber sole please). Sneaky tip while buying Oxfords look for rounded around the toes and not square toes.
(PS: black patent leather shoes are only to be worn with tuxedos, it cannot be worn with formals.)
From One huge step
- Brown brogues: You can’t wear black shoes with everything and beyond formal wear. That is why you need brown leather shoes and we recommend you get brogues as it can be dressed up or down. Brown shoes goes very well with grey and navy blue suits; and can easily to dress up your jeans and goes well for most occasions.
From Cuero Handcrafted
- LOAFERS: if you’re a jeans, shorts, cord or chinos kind of guy get yourself a pair of two-tones loafers for the perfect Friday dressing, formal brunches and drinks at the pub. Opt for a tassel version to add an element of dandiness or go for a penny loafer for a classic look.
From Allen Solly
- SNEAKERS/ Espadrilles: This one is no brainer, sneakers are essential to any man’s wardrobe.Try the esparidrilles instead of sneakers, they are super hot and comfortable and a massive trend globally.
- Ankle Boots: For treks and traveling and music festivals and going clubbing. Unlike your everyday shoes, you won’t wear a pair of ankle boots every day so they don’t need to match with everything in your closet. So feel free to experiment, move away from your safe colors and go beyond the usual choice when picking these.