One of the biggest challenges we face as bloggers is finding a good location, a good photographer and a good camera at the same time. It requires some planning and taking time to shoot outfit posts. We’ve been wondering how to make this process less cumbersome..
When Sony sent us the Xperia Z3 compact with a 20.7-megapixel, 1/2.3-inch sensor with a single LED flash and faster 25mm lens, the blogger in me was excited to see how it changes outfit posts. I was out with my sister and decided to try shooting for an outfit post with phone. An impromptu decision and if I may say so myself, I think it turned out well!
I asked her to take pictures on withthe default ‘superior auto’. This outfit post is completely shot on the Z3 phone camera.
The phone practically works like a digital camera offering manual settings option. Here are 5 things making my life as a blogger slightly easier!
– The manual mode allows me to manage ISO sensitivity which can go upto an unbelievable 12800! This along with the 1/2.3″ large Exmor r/ sensor ensures better pictures in low light.
– Background Defocus mode, which aims to recreate the look of a picture using a DSLR.
– Another useful feature is Timeshift Burst, which enables you to choose the best photo from a sequence taken in quick succession. This means I can keep changing my expression and poses and choose the best later!
– While we haven’t posted any under water picture, the ability of the Xperia Z3 to shoot underwater makes it a special device. Xperia Z3 is IP 65 and IP 68 rated, which means it’s completely water proof up to 1.5m!
– the multitude of camera apps allows you to do so much more with your pictures. Like the Multi Camera, Sound Photo and Face In app. We experimented with this and you can now see my sister face in one of the pictures she clicked of me! Talk about giving credits to the photographer!
Enough said, here are some pictures from our shoot!